For your plumbing leak detection in Simi Valley, California, you can always count on our experts at Plumbing Leak Detection to get the job done. We are a reputable full-service plumbing company that is dedicated to providing excellent plumbing and sewer services. We serve both residential and commercial clients in Simi Valley and the entire California area.
What’s more, we work with a team of well trained, highly experienced, leak detection, and plumbing professionals. Our trusted experts use advanced leak detection equipment and refined techniques to detect leaks. We will also ensure that effective repairs are carried out immediately to the detected leak. This way, we can help prevent complicated damages while saving overall repair costs.
What Causes Pipes to Leak?
A leaky pipe is one of the common plumbing issues in Simi Valley. It causes water to pool around your home and damages its landscape if not dealt with. Leaky pipes are caused by certain factors. They are:
- Clogged drain by debris impeding wastewater flow out of your home.
- Corrosion of the plumbing system.
- Broken pipe joints.
- High water pressure.
- Underground plumbing system intrusion by tree roots or earthquakes.
- Extreme changes in temperature.
- Poor installation of the plumbing network.
- Natural shifting of your house.
What Are The Signs of Plumbing Leaks?
A plumbing leak is what every homeowner dreads. This is because they can damage the landscape of the home if not repaired immediately it is detected. For you to be able to detect there is a plumbing issue in your home you have to look out for the signs. The following are signs that there are plumbing leaks in your home:
- Bad odor caused by sewage spill or mold growth.
- Mold growth.
- Increase in water bills.
- Water pooling around areas of the house.
- Discoloration in walls and ceilings.
- Cracks in floors and walls.
- Gurgling noise from bathroom and kitchen sink.
- Slippery floor.
- Rise in indoor humidity level.
- Experience of allergic symptoms such as sore throat or asthma caused by mold growth.
- A decrease in water pressure.
- Running water in the toilet bowl.
- Swelling of wall paint.
- High rodent infestation into your home.
If you are a homeowner in Simi Valley and you notice any of these signs, do not hesitate to contact a reputable plumber to investigate your plumbing system. This move will go a long way in helping you avoid serious damage to your home by this plumbing leak.
How Much Does It Cost to Fix a Plumbing Leak?
If you leave a plumbing issue in your home unattended to, you could end up creating bigger issues for your home. Cost of fixing plumbing leak depends on the level of damage to your plumbing network and its cause. In addition, the accessibility of the plumbing system and the number of damaged components that will be replaced determines the fixing cost.
Choose Us for Your Plumbing Leak Detection in Simi Valley
At Thousand Oaks Plumbing Services, we offer quality, excellent, and well-detailed services. Contact us today to get a quote for your plumbing leak detection and repairs. Our services are affordable and prompt. We guarantee you outstanding services that will surpass your expectations.Plumbing Leak Detection Simi Valley